Friday, April 11, 2008

Teenagers...what are they really good for??

Photobucket

So I have been teaching Tina drivers ed consistantly for the past week. Let me tell you is it boring. Sorry State of Texas, but geez. She's almost ready to take the test for her permit. Yay!! for her I guess. Not for me. It's just something to make me even more worried about her. Not only is she God know where doing God knows what but she drove herself there!!!! lol I'm having a little trouble letting go. What happened to my sweet sweet baby girl?? They really do grow up so fast. She's learning really quickly which I knew she would. We have to get the transmission fixed on the silver car because that is the car she is going to learn to drive on. So once it's fixed, she's going to start paying us for it and then it's hers in November when she gets her license. So keep thinking of us.

No comments: