Tuesday, April 8, 2008

2008 So Far

Photobucket

Photobucket


I haven’t been really good at keeping up with blogging lately. So I thought I would start 2008 off right!!
March has been pretty eventful for all of us so far. On March 1st James and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary by going to 7f Lodge. It was so much fun and so so nice. We both loved it!! Our actual anniversary didn’t come until the 12th, but on the 10th James gave me a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings. He thought he wasnt going to be home for our anniversary but he was.
For spring break, the 2nd week in March, Christina went to Port Aransas with Carla & Colleen Roberts. They had a really great time and came back with lots of really great stories.
The weekend of March 16th James, Stevie, Trey, Caleb, Tina & Alecia all worked on building a sidewalk in front of the house. I added some pictures of it to my profile under Our House. It looks really nice!!! I spent that time at the hospital with my grandma, grandpa, mom & uncle Jim. My grandma had some complications from a medicene they gave her for her really bad allergies. She is all better now though and was released that Sunday.
March 18th, my uncle passed away. It was very hard on my Grandma, he was her brother. I have been trying to be there for her & help her. Yesterday we drove to Fort Worth for the funeral and spent time with our family. It was a nice visit and a beautiful service.
Hopefully next week I will be able to go over to my Grandma’s house and do some cleaning. She has a really bad cough from allergies. Which I am completely sure are bad for everyone this time of year. Tina started having a cough earlier today. I think she is getting bronchitis, because Connor has it. So we shall see. She’s running a little fever.
During all of this weekend excitement our Civic also broke down. It’s the transmission. Bleh. So when our income tax comes in that is what it will pay for. Right now James is borrowing his mom’s suburban, because I really am not getting up to take him to work at 4 am. Hopefully everything will settle down next month, or maybe not. I start teaching Tina drivers ed next week. :) Think of us!!! & as always we love you so much:)

1 comment:

*Kel* said...

LOL!! Have fun teaching Tina to drive! My MIL just got done teaching Matt's sister to drive... it was interesting! (And TIME CONSUMING!!!)