Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Last Wednesday the 10th something amazing happened here in little old Bryan, it snowed!! Yes, that's right, SNOWED. Not just little flakes that didnt stick to the anything but actual snow, that left a layer of white fluffy goodness on everything it touched. How amazing! Now for those of you that dont know, this is Texas, it really doesnt snow here. I think I remember it snowing and sticking once when I was about 4 or 5. The kids really enjoyed it and loved playing in it!! There are a ton of pictures to follow. I took over 100 pictures so I tried to pick a few but it was hard!!! Just in case you're wondering Mocha did not care for the snow at all!! He ran promptly back inside!!




When the snow first Started!
Photobucket


About 30 mins. Later.
Photobucket


Tina looking mad at me.
Photobucket


Caleb making a little snow person.
Photobucket


Tina starting to build a snowman!
Photobucket


How beautiful!!!
Photobucket


My car covered in snow!
Photobucket



Tina and the Beginning of her snowman.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket