Monday, December 1, 2008

Green with Envy!!!

Well we have been talking about painting our living room for a really long time. We even have not put up some new pictures and frames that we got because we were going to paint. Well since we are getting a new dining room table on Wednesday I decided to try to paint the living room and dining room before the table got here! So we worked hard on it for 2 full days and finally it is finished!!! I had a really hard time picking a color, but I knew that I wanted green so we finally decided on Pacific Pines as the color. It is beautiful. It feels so much more like home now and I can not wait to start on other rooms!!! James is such a great painter so it was nice that he was home it took him about 30 mins to roll the whole room and the rest was really just us doing the edges and moldings. The finished product is spectacular!!

Tina Painting!!!!
Photobucket

James Painting!!!!
Photobucket

Mocha Helping!!
Photobucket

The Finished Product!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Beautiful!!! I may call on yall to help me paint whenever we get to a house... Chance hates it and refuses to do it!! lol
I absolutely love that color!! Good pick girlie!

Monica Squiers said...

Looks great!