Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Car ;)

Photobucket


So I have been much better. I got my stent out and have been pain free for about a week. Exciting. James finally came home after being gone for three weeks. This was his weekend off so we decided now would be a good time for him to get his car. He bought a '91 Ford Mustang, it is red. Beautiful and really nice. I will post a pic later. Caleb started his job on a farm and Tina has been hanging out with friends. We put up our pool today which is exciting because we can now start swimming a lot. James is in a golf tournament at Bryan Municipal Golf Course. So while he is doing that Tina and I are swimming and shopping for stuff to take to Jamaica. That's what we have been up to lately. I have to finish some landscaping outside but our grass looks amazing and so do my roses! Which is exciting in itself.

No comments: